PHP LockIt! from Z-Host gives you the ability to obfuscate and encrypt your PHP scripts before distribution at an affordable price.
Use it for encoding your own scripts which you distribute to others, or for encoding third party scripts containing sensitive information such as MySQL usernames and passwords.
Obfuscation changes the variable names, function names and constant names in your code, making it unreadable. The obfuscated code can then be encrypted using a unique key to generate the locked code. Additional optimisations are also available to speed up the locked code.
- Works with any installation of PHP 4, PHP 5 or PHP 6.
- No additional software needs to be installed on the server (yours or your customers).
- No changes are required to the web server.
- Encoded scripts work on Windows and Linux servers.
- Works with PHP safe mode enabled or disabled.
- Obfuscates PHP files.
- Encrypts PHP files.
- Works with and - Protects sensitive information (such as your MySQL password) in PHP scripts.
- Encrypt entire directory trees in one go.
- Allows encryption of "include" files.
- Uses a unique key to encrypt scripts.
- Allows optional single or multiple IP address locking.
- Allows optional single or multiple domain locking.
- Allows optional expiry date to be set, providing time limited licenses.
- Incredibly light resource usage.
- Runs incredibly fast, with no noticable delay to your scripts.
- Easy to setup and use.
- Unlimited encryption for a single payment.
- Built-in help
- Does not require write access to any directories or files on the server.
- Your encoded scripts can contain customised error messages.
- Allows files to be excluded from encryption (e.g. configuration files).
- Optionally allows a beginning section of a script to be unencrypted (e.g. for configuration).
- Optionally strip comments and whitespace from your script.